- ABOUT US
- OUR PROGRAMS
- Early Childhood Services
- Adult Day Services
- Residential Services
- Family Support Services
- Medicaid Service Coordination
- Foster Care and Adoption
- Family Service Centers
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Youth Programs
- Energy Assistance
- OUR AFFILIATES
- NEWS & EVENTS
- HOW TO HELP
- CONTACT US
HeartShare assists individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities and provides vital services to children and families.
News and Events: 2011 Spring Gala and Auction
- March 24, 2011
- 2011 Spring Gala and Auction
- 5:30 pm - Cocktails and Silent Auction
- 7:00 pm - Dinner
- New York Marriott Marquis, New York, NY
- For more information, contact (718) 422-3210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark C. Healy
President and CEO, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
The Monsignor Thomas G. Hagerty Humanitarian Award
Vincent Theurer, Sr.
President, Approved Oil Company of Brooklyn
The George A. Cincotta Community Development Award
Lorraine M. Tazzo
President, The Genie Foundation
The HeartShare Genie Foundation Award
Robert S. Woods
Emmy-Award winning star of ABC's One Life to Live
The Linda Dano Heart Award
- $25,000 Pacesetter Table—includes 10 Tickets, Parchment Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $10,000 Benefactor Table—includes 10 Tickets, Gold Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $7,500 Patron Table—includes 10 Tickets, Silver Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $5,000 Donor Table—includes 10 Tickets, Bronze Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $2,500 Pacesetter Ticket
- $1,000 Benefactor Ticket
- $750 Patron Ticket
- $500 Donor Ticket
- $5,000 Parchment Page
- $2,500 Gold Page
- $1,000 Silver Page
- $750 Bronze Page
- $500 Full Black/White Page
- $300 Half Black/White Page
- $175 Quarter Black/White Page
- $100 Friend Listing
- To place a souvenir journal advertisement, email a .jpg file to email@example.com or send camera-ready copy by March 11 to:
- 2011 Spring Gala Journal
HeartShare Human Services of New York
12 MetroTech Center, 29th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Full-page ad size is 4 ½ x 7 ¾ portrait
HeartShare is accepting in-kind donations for the Silent Auction. For more information, please view the Silent Auction information.
You can view the current list of items already donated to the Silent Auction by clicking here.
Invitation and Registration
To view a printable version of the Spring Gala and Auction invitation and response card, click Gala Invite.
Currently, HeartShare is in need of volunteers for its 2011 Spring Gala and Auction. For more information view the volunteer information packet.