News and Events: 2014 Spring Gala and Auction
Celebrating HeartShare's Centennial Anniversary
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- 5:30 p.m. - Cocktails and Silent Auction
- 7:00 p.m. - Dinner and Award Ceremony
- New York Marriott Marquis
- 1535 Broadway
- between 45th and 46th Streets
- New York, NY 10036
- Master of Ceremonies
- Jim Kerr, Q104.3 (WAXQ-FM) Radio Host
- For more information, contact (718) 422-3210 or email email@example.com.
- Online Registration
Previous Gala Honorees
~1979 to 2013~
Carlo A. Scissura, Esq.
President, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
The HeartShare Genie Foundation Award
- $25,000 Pacesetter Table—includes 10 Tickets, Parchment Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $10,000 Benefactor Table—includes 10 Tickets, Gold Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $7,500 Patron Table—includes 10 Tickets, Silver Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $5,000 Donor Table—includes 10 Tickets, Bronze Page Journal Ad and Special Recognition
- $2,500 Pacesetter Ticket
- $1,000 Benefactor Ticket
- $750 Patron Ticket
- $500 Donor Ticket
- $5,000 Parchment Page
- $2,500 Gold Page
- $1,000 Silver Page
- $750 Bronze Page
- $500 Full Black/White Page
- $300 Half Black/White Page
- $175 Quarter Black/White Page
- $100 Friend Listing
2014 Spring Gala Journal
HeartShare Human Services of New York
12 MetroTech Center, 29th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Full-page ad size is 4 ½ x 7 ¾ portrait. Please do not send 8 1/2 x 11 copy. Fully designed ads MUST be sent as Adobe PDF files. If "HeartShare" appears in the ad, please be sure the "S" is capitalized.
To view a printable version of the Spring Gala and Auction invitation and response card, click Gala Invite.
Register for this event online.
HeartShare is soliciting in-kind donations for the Gala's Silent Auction. For more information, please view the Silent Auction information.
HeartShare is in need of volunteers for its 2014 Spring Gala and Auction. For more information view the Volunteer Information packet.